|Job title :
||Senior Consultant, Business Process Optimization
|Business unit :
||Operational Performance Improvement
|Job location :
Established in 1993, The Createch Group has quickly built a reputation as a leader in supply chain optimization and information technology (IT) integration solutions. Our goal is to provide enterprises of all shapes and sizes, the tools they need to improve competitiveness on the local, national, and global markets.
The Createch Group’s business process consulting services optimize all areas of a business or end-to-end supply chain management processes. Whether to update a client’s operational strategy, optimize operations or implement the latest technologies, The Createch Group’s consultants, using its well-established methodologies, help companies in the adaptation of an optimal organizational structure as well as in establishing best business practices.
In General the employee will be responsible for:
- Defining the scope of processes to be optimized and establishing specific objectives to be met;
- Collecting and analysing relevant information to fulfill assigned mandates;
- Animating multidisciplinary work sessions in order to develop optimized solutions;
- Presenting key recommendations to our clients’ representatives;
- Perform fit-gap analysis and work to define change strategies;
- Developing and implementing more efficient solutions incorporating integrated methodology (People-Process-Technology);
- Participating in activities related to the preparation of service proposals.
- Undergraduate university degree in industrial engineering, operations management or equivalent;
- A minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years of experience in consulting or in an internal consulting role in business process transformation;
- Experience in process reengineering within the manufacturing or services industry;
- Proven ability to animate multidisciplinary KAIZEN workshops;
- Good working knowledge of ERP type solutions;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in French and in English;
- Good customer services skills;
- Team spirit.
- MBA, ITILv3, CPIM, LEAN-Six-Sigma Certification, an asset;
- Knowledge of Value Stream Mapping techniques and process modelling concepts (BPM tool);
- Experience in an consulting role, an important asset;
- Dynamism and a desire to keep learning; a positive, “go-getter” attitude and good energy;
- Good adaptation and synthesis skills;
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.