|Job title :
||Consultant, Logistics Performance Improvement - Accellos One WMS
|Business unit :
||Operational Performance Improvement
|Job location :
Name and description of the company:
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
In General the employee will be responsible for:
- Implement supply chain management systems, such as AccellosOne WMS and other systems according to the candidate skills ;
- Edit C# and SQL scripts ;
- Support existing customers, diagnose and solve small technical problems;
- Support the development of Lean Management mobile application;
- Facilitate workshops to gather the functional needs of clients and propose the best logistic processes;
- Analyze information and data relevant to the fulfillment of the assigned mandates
- Develop better solutions based on supply chain management best practices;
- Collecting and analyzing relevant information to fulfill assigned mandates;
- Presenting results of analysis and key recommendations to our clients’ representatives;
- Developing communication plans for employees affected by the changes;
- Train employees on the best supply chain practices;
- Provide technical support to our customers.
What about the advantages of joining us?
- Undergraduate university degree in engineering, operations management or information technology;
- From 2 to 10 years of relevant experience in WMS implementation and C# / SQL programming;
- Experience in warehouse operations improvement / warehouse design would be an asset;
- Proven skills in workshop animation;
- Bilingual (oral and written), French and English;
- Ability to adapt and synthesize;
- Always animated with a willingness to learn;
- Motivated by the sense of urgency and excellence;
- Mobility to carry out projects in the Quebec province.
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.