Position: Maximo Implementation Consultant
Business unit: Asset Management Solutions
Location: Hamilton or Montreal
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The Maximo implementation consultant acts as a member of the Services team or on individual projects doing functional implementation, or other assigned tasks. Accordingly, the individual should have the following:
- Experience on the implementation of Maximo versions 4 through 7.x;
- Analyze clients’ business needs and objectives regarding the software;
- Elaborate and configure the technical characteristics and functionalities which answer clients’ needs.
- Help provide clients with technological solutions resting on the best asset management practices for businesses with the Maximo software.
- Provide help in the need determination process, from the elaboration of a prototype and documentation needs, and act as a trusted advisor in everything regarding all aspects of the Maximo asset management tool.
- Provide client support and pre-sales / sales if need be;
- Occasionally act in the project management role.
- Produce reports and presentations;
Essential skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with productivity tools running on Windows platforms;
- Knowledge of the business components of Maximo and experience with their modification in the context of a personalised implementation;
- Experience in data manipulation and creation of reports using BiRT, Cognos, SQL, Actuate and Crystal is considered an asset;
- Functional knowledge of the tools and development technologies
- Excellent communication abilities in English, French an important asset;
- Business acumen- client orientation and practical experience with external clients;
- Knowledge of management service platform ServiceNow (asset)
- Solid communication and presentation skills - ability to interpret technical issues for business people and lead complex Enterprise Asset Management conversations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work within a team and act as a liaison with clients;
- Ability to perceive and transform opportunities for concrete engagement for the professional Services;
- Ability to analyse client needs and prepare documents for the professional Services regarding workload, propositions and contracts;
- Analytical and innovative spirit- ability to collect data, analyze it and formulate practical recommendations;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Willing to travel regularly to carry out projects outside the residence region.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.