Position: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant – Finance
Business unit: Microsoft Business Solutions
Location: Montreal (Québec)
The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the Dynamics NAV solution. As such, he is required to :
- implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software, finance / HR/payroll for the company’s clients;
- rapidly grasp and analyze the essential elements of a business process to identify its strengths and areas which require improvement in the client-specific context;
- draft development functional specifications;
- see to the development of Navision-specific implementation methods;
- provide user training to the clients of the company.
Essential skills and competencies
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in a accounting / finance or corresponding education;
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software implementation consultant or a minimum of five (5) years experience as expert user;
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP implementations. Experience with the following software will be taken into consideration: SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage;
- Have excellent functional knowledge in finance (general ledger, account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management, payroll…)
- Knowledge in HR / payroll (asset)
- Have good knowledge of inventory and manufacturing flat cost;
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management; procurement, sales management, distribution, production planning and management, materials and stock management;
- Have a good command of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business process
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Be experienced as a consultant (an asset);
- Have experience with reporting tools and MS-SQL database;
- Be able to adapt and summarize;
- Strive to continually increase knowledge;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Have team spirit.
What about the advantages of joining us?
Aside from joining a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our compensation plan and various other benefits, but above all, you will have the opportunity to be part of a great team.
In addition to:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing
- Group insurance from the first day of employment
- Bell Canada Employee Benefits (Pension Fund, Profit Sharing Plan and Employee Discount Plan)
If all these features speak to you, then do apply!The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you meet the job requirements and are looking to take up engaging challenges, please send us your resume.
We thank you very much for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.The Createch Group is committed to employment equity and diversity.