About the Createch Group and Microsoft Business Solutions:
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and information technology solution implementation.
Createch’s Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) team delivers ERP and customer relationship management (CRM) solution implementation and support using the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
Would you like to work on the newest Microsoft technology? Be part of a major industry change? Do you have a finance background? Are you inspired by cloud technologies and their potential? If so, joining one of Createch’s cutting edge teams might be perfect for you!
About the opportunity:
On November 1st 2016, Microsoft officially began rolling out the first components of its new ERP and CRM cloud solutions regrouped under the name “Dynamics 365”.
Dynamics 365 unifies CRM and ERP capabilities into applications that work seamlessly together. Dynamics 365, Business Edition, enables businesses to address specific needs and start small with the assurance that the solution can grow along with their needs. Integrated with Office 365 and empowered by advanced analytics (Business Intelligence) and machine learning solutions, Dynamics 365 will usher in a new era of business agility for customers around the world.
Over the previous months, a dedicated team at Createch worked closely with key partners to create Services 365, a specialized team with a business model specifically tailored for the game changer that is Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 release.
Service 365 is a brand new division within Createch’s Microsoft Business Solutions group. It is a cloud software services and development center aimed at remotely selling and supporting the suite of Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud-based software solutions. Services 365 will also initiate and lead the development of strategically selected industry vertical-specific software extensions for Dynamics 365. The company will provide all service delivery and support for Canadian and US-based Dynamics 365 customers remotely from Sault Ste. Marie, a departure from the classical “on-premise” consulting approach traditionally employed in the B2B software industry.
This job offering represents a rare opportunity to become part of this new game changing initiative and become an employee of Createch MBS Services 365 group in Sault Ste. Marie!
The Services 365 System Developer is a member of the system development group at Services 365 and reports to the IT Manager. The System Developer code and test the system specifications produced by the System Analysts on the different Dynamics 365 extensions to be developed or other development projects. They also master the Dynamics 365 configuration and loading tools.
The initial weeks of employment with Services 365 will be dedicated to training on Office 365, Dynamics 365 (Business Edition) and the sales, onboarding and supporting business processes and tools.
• Code the functional specifications for Dynamics 365 extensions;
• Execute Quality Control tasks on development (Code review, unit testing);
• Assist System Architects and Analysts in conducting functional, integration, performance and security testing;
• Help identify and confirm bugs from anomalies or issues submitted by testers and users;
• Fix bugs as they are identified during testing or in production;
• Configure and personalize Dynamics 365;
• Provide user training to clients on Dynamics 365;
• Assist, as needed, Onboarding & Support Agents and System Analysts with configuration and data loading issues;
• A college or university diploma in computer science or equivalent;
• 7 or more years experience as a System Developer;
• Understanding of key financial concepts (general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory, multiple currency management, etc.);
• Functional understanding of key MS Office software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Understanding of computer networking, security and domain management in a Microsoft Windows Environment;
• Understanding of overall IT concepts (System development, System implementation, Computer architecture, Networking, Security, etc.);
• Knowledge of Microsoft development languages and tools (.NET, VB, C/C++, C#, TFS, etc.);
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to adapt and summarize;
• Strive to continually increase knowledge;
• Strong customer service orientation;
• Strong team spirit;
• Knowledge of Web development tools and languages;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions (AX, NAV or GP) or similar products;
• Knowledge of business processes and applications used within Municipalities;
• Knowledge of paramedical business processes and applications used by Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists and Massage therapists;
• Knowledge of business processes and tools used within specific industries likes Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution or Services.
Nice to have:
• French fluency, written and spoken.
Apply on our website:
The Createch Group offers competitive compensation and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your Cover Letter and Resume!
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.