The Createch Group is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solutions implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
To date, The Createch Group is distinguishable by the quality of its services, the expertise of its employees and the implementation of more than 2,000 projects with over 1,000 companies to improve their processes and boost their profitability.
The Createch Group is looking for a Consultant in manufacturing performance improvement for its Montreal office.
Field of expertise
The consultant will have to inspire change within our client companies in order to significantly impact on the efficiency and quality of their processes, products and services:
· Collecting and analysing relevant information to fulfill assigned mandates;
· Developing and implementing better solutions based on « Lean Manufacturing » techniques;
· Presenting analysis results and key recommendations to our clients’ representatives;
· Training customer employees and putting optimized manufacturing solutions in place and ensuring a follow-up;
· Developing communication plans for employees involved in changes;
· Undergraduate university diploma in engineering or any diploma considered equivalent;
· Six Sigma Certification - Green belt or Black Belt, MBA or CPIM Certification (asset);
· Having a minimum of four (4) to nine (9) years of experience in consulting or in an advisory role for internal projects;
· Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing techniques, value-added productivity (VAP) or Lean Six Sigma;
· Proven skills in workshop animation;
· Perfect command of AutoCAD, MS-Excel and MS-Access;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
· Willingness to travel regularly outside the Montreal region and Vermont and New-York States
· Good capacity for adaptation and synthesis skills;
· Willingness to learn continuously;
· Attitude very much oriented towards generation added value to our customers and our organization;
· Distinctive leadership strengths and attitude;
· Motivated by a sense of urgency and excellence;
· Team spirit;
The Createch Group is offering competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. We also offer our employees a healthy and stimulating work environment based on partnership, teamwork, excellence and respect.
· Professional development;
· Profit sharing program;
· Group Insurance Plan from the first day;
· Bell Canada’s marginal benefits.
If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, send us your CV now!
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We kindly ask you to not call.