The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a leading provider of consulting services and information technology solution integration. We are one of Microsoft Dynamics’ largest Gold Certified Business Partners in Canada and are a member of both the Microsoft President’s Club and Inner Circle.
The Createch Group helps organizations across the country leverage Microsoft Dynamics NAV and CRM’s powerful and flexible solutions across various sectors including manufacturing, distribution, financial services and more. Our consultants use proven best practices to help organization’s improve their bottom line. The Createch Group stands out through the quality of our services and the expertise of our employees.
We are currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer to join our team of experienced consultants based in our Montréal office.
Field of expertise
· Development of methods specific to Microsoft Dynamics NAV
· Industries : procurement, Sales management, planning and operation management
The Developer will assist our clients in deploying Microsoft Dynamics NAV. The primary responsibilities include:
· Design and develop modifications according to Microsoft Dynamics NAV application standards;
· Develop and perform data migration process, develop integrations to legacy system;
· Customize codes to Dynamics NAV solution;
· Create detailed documentation on integration and provide development estimates based on functional specifications;
· Understand business processes essential elements, analyse them with our business analysts and provide solutions both configurable and extensible to all NAV
· University or College degree in Computer Engineering or Data Management or equivalent;
· 5 years of development experience specifically with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (version 2009 or 2013 - Asset);
· Strong knowledge of Visual Studio .Net, AD, MSSQL 2000-2005, Exchange, Windows NT, Windows 2000-2003, Windows XP, Environnement MS Office;
· Freedom to travel within Ontario to customer engagements.
· Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical senior individuals;
· A strong researcher that is familiar with the Microsoft Support process;
· A dynamic individual with a strong desire for continuing education;
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
· A positive “go-getter” and team player;
· Excellent customer services skills;
· Bilingual English & French (Asset).
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. Employees can expect a safe and challenging work environment based on partnership, teamwork, excellence and respect. In addition we offer:
· Professional development;
· Profit sharing plan;
· Group Insurance Plan (from start date);
· Bell Canada Employee Programs.
If you are motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.