|Job title :
||Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant – Finance
|Business unit :
||Microsoft Business Solutions
Name and description of the company:
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the Dynamics NAV solution. As such, he is required to :
- implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software, finance / HR/payroll for the company’s clients;
- rapidly grasp and analyze the essential elements of a business process to identify its strengths and areas which require improvement in the client-specific context;
- draft development functional specifications;
- see to the development of Navision-specific implementation methods;
- provide user training to the clients of the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in a accounting / finance or corresponding education;
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software implementation consultant or a minimum of five (5) years experience as expert user;
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft NAV ERP implementations. Experience with the following software will be taken into consideration : SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage;
- Have excellent functional knowledge in finance (general ledger, account payable, account receivable, fixed assets, multiple company management, multiple currency management, payroll…)
- Knowledge in HR / payroll (asset)
- Have good knowledge of inventory and manufacturing flat cost;
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management; procurement, sales management, distribution, production planning and management, materials and stock management;
- Have a good command of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business process
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Be experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Be experienced as a consultant (an asset);
- Have experience with reporting tools and MS-SQL database;
- Be able to adapt and summarize;
- Strive to continually increase knowledge;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Have team spirit.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your resume now.
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The masculine gender used in this job offer refers equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represents a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.