|Job title :
||SAP Pre-sales consultant
|Business unit :
Description of the company:
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists, who thrive on innovation and helping companies to improve and modernise their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities, located right next to the St Laurent. You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring come before hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities are plenty.
The presale consultant develops and maintains standard product demonstrations and materials to close new business and increase revenue. In general, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify and define the prospect's business requirements, needs, and objectives, and creates a product demonstration that exemplifies how SAP solutions, in PP modules, can best meet the prospect's requirements;
- Demonstrate the integration process with the MES QM and WM modules;
- Provides answers to inquiries concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users;
- Provides continuous correspondence with the business prospect to reinforce and sell the value of the SAP solution;
- Assists the Account Executive with RFP/requirements documents;
- Participate to strategic sales development meetings.
Essentials skills /competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma in engineering, OPM, computer technologies or equivalent;
- Have three (3) to five (5) years in SAP implementation of modules PP and presale or sale experience will be considered as an asset;
- Experience with another ERP with knowledge in planification and execution of production management could be considered;
- Good knowledge of functionalities supported by other SAP solutions modules;
- Good Knowledge of the PP module (Master Data, S&OP, Flexible planning, Demand planning);
- Good Knowledge of the QM module (Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Control, Test equipment management, control in logistics);
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical prospects;
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose. Talks beyond today can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations;
- Sales Skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Freedom to travel outside of his domicile to frequent customer visits.
- Listening, Understanding, and Responding;
- Dynamism and a desire to keep learning; a positive, “go-getter” attitude and good energy;
- Customer Focus/Service Orientation;
- Team spirit.
The presale consultant works mainly in Montreal’s office and travels to prospects mostly situated in Quebec province.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.