|Job title :
||SAP Basis Architect
|Business unit :
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists, who thrive on innovation and helping companies to improve and modernise their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities, located in Mississauga. You will experience a world where collaboration and mentoring come before hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities are abundant.
Being an SAP Architect at Createch
As an SAP Basis Architect in Createch’s Delivery team, you have several missions:
Your understanding of SAP Systems and Tools will be an asset to our organization. This knowledge will help you understand business and technological constraints and put forward appropriate solutions depending on the context. You will need to be a fast learner and exploring new solutions and product (like S/4 HANA and BW/4 HANA) will be part of your daily life. You will be a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and your passion for technology will be greatly valued by your colleagues.
- Helping clients to innovate and better satisfy their customers and employees, by using your expertise to address their technical challenges;
- Architect Migration/Upgrade approaches and strategies for technical projects;
To do so, you will work with colleagues in many different fields to put forward the best solution for the client. Thanks to your technical expertise, you will propose the right architecture to meet the project objectives. You will be called upon to advise the team on subjects such as Suite on HANA, S/4 HANA, HANA Cloud Platform, SolMan, BW on HANA, Fiori, Databases, Migration/Upgrade strategies, etc.
- Managing technical projects
You will lead S/4 HANA upgrade and migration projects as well as assist in full cycle S/4 HANA implementation projects. Your role will be to lead and coach the Basis team (designing and following the plan, coaching team members, etc.)
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors, such as Pharmaceuticals, Food processing, Transport, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper etc. You will participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, HANA Cloud Platform, Fiori 2.0, SOLMAN 7.2 etc. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents in the industry.
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a Basis Consultant, the majority spent in project mode, either in consulting or enterprise;
- Solid experience in implementation and upgrade projects;
- Strong interest for learning about and applying new technologies;
- Ability to launch projects without full mastery of all the elements from the start;
- A mix of rigor and flexibility in your work organisation;
- Solid communication skills to exchange effectively with people from different backgrounds;
- Ability to support and mobilise colleagues to deliver the best quality;
- Excellent communication skills English, both written and spoken.
- Creativity under pressure, autonomy, and resourcefulness;
- Experience with SAP products such as HANA, S/4 HANA, SFIN, ECC 6.0, Netweaver 7.x, BOBJ, BW/BI, PI/PO, BPC, SCM;
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Solution Manager;
- Experience with database system such as Oracle, DB2, MSSQL, MaxDB, HANA or Sybase
- Experience in administration of different Operating Systems such as Windows Server, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, or Linux;
- Knowledge of networking and virtualization platforms (such as VMware or PowerWM).
- Project Management experience is an asset (not required)
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.