|Job title :
||Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Consultant
|Business unit :
||Microsoft Business Solutions
Name and description of the company:
Established in 1993, The Createch Group has quickly built a reputation as a leader in supply chain optimization and information technology (IT) integration solutions. Our goal is to provide enterprises of all shapes and sizes, the tools they need to improve competitiveness on the local, national, and global markets.
One of Microsoft Dynamics Canada’s largest Gold Certified Partner, The Createch Group helps enterprises implement and manage the Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM technological solutions.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical consultant / Developer is to collaborate with the consulting team and internal personnel, to assist Createch Customers in the designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics AX environment. As such, he is required to:
- Perform the installation and configuration for the entire Dynamics AX environment, system setup and administration;
- Understand technical requirements and translate them into accurate technical documentation;
- Perform technical development, customization and upgrade activities in applicable tools and languages.
- Develop interfaces from/to Dynamics AX as needed by the client;
- Follow the team standards and established best practices in all interfaces and modifications`;
- Assist in Troubleshooting and resolving issues;
- Perform unit testing and quality checks;
- Design and implement Dynamics AX Security;
- Perform Enterprise Portal web development;
- Plan and execute data migration;
- Provide accurate estimation and timelines for various tasks;
- Provide technical support to Createch customers, work independently and/or with team members to resolve escalated support tickets;
- Train, mentor and support junior developers;
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in Computer science / Information System or equivalent;
- Possess at least four (4) years of significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics AX technical development/implementation installation, configuration, source code deployment and all subsidiary software needed for a successful Dynamics AX Implementation;
- Strong knowledge of .NET (C#, XML, Web Services, etc.);
- Strong experience with SQL server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and EP skills;
- Experience with Dynamics AX workflow;
- Experience with Dynamics AX BI (Role Centers, KPI’s, Cubes);
- Experience applying hot fixes and Cumulative updates to Dynamics AX;
- Experience with Dynamics AX2012;
- Experience in EP and SharePoint Knowledge;
- Excellent documentation and prioritization skills;
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French or English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications, an asset;
- AX For Retail and POS Development experience;
- Ability to adapt and summarize;
- Desire to continuously keep learning;
- Strong team spirit.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your resume now.
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The masculine gender used in this job offer refers equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represents a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.