|Job title :
||Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant – Manufacturing
|Business unit :
||Microsoft Business Solutions
Name and description of the company:
Established in 1993, The Createch Group has quickly built a reputation as a leader in supply chain optimization and information technology (IT) integration solutions. Our goal is to provide enterprises of all shapes and sizes, the tools they need to improve competitiveness on the local, national, and global markets.
One of Microsoft Dynamics Canada’s largest Gold Certified Partner, The Createch Group helps enterprises implement and manage the Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM technological solutions.
The main role of the Microsoft Dynamics AX consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the Dynamics AX solution. As such, he is required to:
- Review client business processes, business requirement and system design;
- Work with clients to streamline existing processes with Dynamics AX;
- Translate business requirements into solution design;
- Design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Support and mentor other team members (technical and functional);
- Conduct and provide User training to the internal and external clients;
- Go-Live and Post-go-live support;
- Assist in the team’s Pre-Sales efforts when required.
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in Business or Engineering;
- Strong industry experience within Manufacturing.
- Possess at least Three (3) years of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing;
- Experience with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX, particularly the Trade & Logistics and Manufacturing modules;
- Strong functional Knowledge of AX Lean Manufacturing, Production Flow, Kanban Rule, Process Board, different Lean strategies (MTO,MTS,ATO,CTO,ETO…)
- Experience in production functionality (Handling Materials, Planning and executing routes and Operations, Capacity planning, Scheduling, Job Management, Shop Floor Management, Cost Tracking, Product Builder, …)
- Experience in Trade and Logistics (Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management and Quality Management, …);
- Knowledge in implementing complementary solutions to AX including CRM and other third party solution;
- Good command of MS Office tools;
- Excellent knowledge of business process.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel outside city of residence to carry out projects.
- Experienced in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Minimum of 2 complete implementations of Dynamics AX in a manufacturing Environment;
- Have experience with reporting tools and MS-SQL database;
- MBS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Trade & Logistics certified preferred.
- MBS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Manufacturing certified.
- Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions;
- Ability to adapt, summarize, vulgarize technical concepts;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Team spirit.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your resume now.
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The masculine gender used in this job offer refers equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represents a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.