|Job title :
||SAP consultant, Developer
|Business unit :
When you join Createch, a leader in SAP implementation since 1998, you enter a community of dynamic SAP specialists, who thrive on innovation and helping companies to improve and modernise their architecture and processes with the latest SAP products. You enjoy a superb work environment thanks to the Bell Campus facilities, located right next to the St Laurent. You experience a world where collaboration and mentoring come before hierarchy, and where challenges and learning opportunities are plenty.
Being an SAP Specialist at Createch
As an SAP Specialist at Createch, what matters to you is helping companies to improve their performance. With SAP products, you improve their way of working, you allow executives to make better decisions thanks to BI, you increase employees’ freedom and productivity with mobility solutions, you optimise architecture with Cloud Solutions, in short, allow companies to compete in a global economy.
You understand that tools are at the company’s service, you can understand business and technological constraints and put forward appropriate solutions depending on the context. You are a fast learner and exploring little known solutions does not scare you. You are a member of an interdependent team with various SAP specialists and you love to understand various points of integration to be efficient and collaborative.
At Createch, you will work closely with prestigious clients in diverse sectors, such as Pharmaceuticals, Food processing, Transport, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper etc…Food processing, Transport, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper etc. You participate in R&D projects thanks to Bell’s investments. These projects allow you to explore S4/Hana, Simple Finance, Fiori, Lumira etc. Most of all, you work with some of the greatest talents of the industry.
The consultant’s primary task is to assist our clients in deploying SAP solutions. In general, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in implementation projects at client sites, either for new implementations or the delivery of specific requirements managed by the project context. The consultant then reports to the project manager. Work is mostly done at the client site;
- Participate in Support tasks for existing clients. These tasks are managed by a Createch internal system. The consultant then reports to the Createch Development Director. Work is mostly done at the Createch office;
- Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them rapidly and detail both the strong points and the weak areas that require improvement in the client’s particular context.
Essentials skills /competencies
- Undergraduate university diploma;
- Possess six (6) to eight (8) years’ experience as an SAP ABAP developer, including all relevant technologies, in project delivery and/or support mode;
- Good knowledge of development in main logistics modules of SAP;
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language and of the ABAP Workbench development environment;
- Good knowledge of Eclipse development tool with ABAP plugins (ADT);
- Excellent knowledge of the ABAP Data Dictionary (tables, indexes, maintenance views, search-helps, lock objects, etc.);
- Good knowledge of developments of RF programs, with ITS technology and Web Services;
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Development (ABAP Objects);
- Good knowledge of IDoc processing from EDI or ALE interfaces;
- Good knowledge of XML data processing with ABAP;
- Excellent knowledge of different user-exit technologies (function-exits, BADIs, BTEs) as well as implicit enhancements;
- Excellent knowledge of Form development using SAPscript, SmartForms and Adobe Forms;
- Develop efficient code to manage large volumes of data;
- Excellent knowledge of regular Dynpros and the different types of Modules to control user input;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, in French and English;
- Freedom to travel outside of his residence to carry out projects;
- Strong team spirit and customer services skills;
- Enthusiasm and a desire to keep learning new modules and technologies;
- Be ready to go the extra mile to give the client those little extras that help Createch distinguish themselves from our competitors;
- Experiences in development with SAP solutions such as HR, Solution Manager, CRM, IS-Retail;
- Experience in version S/4Hana of SAP.
- Good adaptation and synthesis skills;
- Experiences with ABAP Web Dynpro;
- Experiences with Adobe Interactive Forms, either standalone or imbedded in ABAP Web Dynpro;
- Experiences with Web Services (consumption and/or production) and ABAP;
- Experiences with CDS Views in Eclipse;
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.