|Job title :
|MAXIMO Technical Consultant
|Business unit :
||Asset Management Solutions
||Hamilton or Montreal
Name and Description of the Company
Dedicated to improving business performance, The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop configuration designs, and technical specifications to meet customer needs;
- Assist with providing clients with technology solutions utilizing OO Architecture;
- Work with appropriate managers to develop and deploy applications in, web or mobile environments;
- Complete general programming and integration activities;
- Participate in design, coding and testing of custom solutions;
- Facilitate clients through a requirement discovery process;
- Prototype and document requirements;
- Provide customer and sales support as needed;
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
Essential Skills /Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
- 3 or more years’ experience in programming in consulting environments;
- Must have experience with Windows based personal computer productivity products;
- Expertise with J2EE architecture and proven ability to design, develop and deliver applications utilizing various components of the technology;
- Expertise with web development tools and technology, particularly JAVA, JSP, HTML, XML, and SOAP and REST based web services;
- Expertise with modern programming languages, relational databases and operating environments, particularly Java, Windows, and Oracle or MS SQL Server databases;
- Exposure to MAXIMO 7 business objects and having worked on modifying them in a real customer implementation;
- Experience with MAXIMO Business Object customization;
- Experience with the MAXIMOIntegration Framework (MIF);
- Experience with WebSphere and or WebLogic application server
- Business acumen with customer focus and experience working with external customers;
- Database application development using PL/SQL or Transact-SQL;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers;
- Analytical and innovative with the ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks.
- Self motivated and able to work in a team.
- Bi-lingual (English – French) skills nice to have
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.