|Job title :
||Maximo Implementation Consultant
|Business unit :
||Asset Management Solutions
||Hamilton, ON or Montreal, QC
Name and description of the company:
Dedicated in improving business performance, The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The AMS Business Unit (BU) is a strategic partner of IBM Maximo and a reseller of the Maximo suite, world leader in asset management solutions software
The Maximo implementation consultant acts as a member of the Services team or on individual projects doing functional implementation, or other assigned tasks. Accordingly, the individual should have the following:
- Experience on the implementation of Maximo versions 4 through 7.x;
- Analyze clients’ business needs and objectives regarding the software;
- Elaborate and configure the technical characteristics and functionalities which answer clients’ needs.
- Help provide clients with technological solutions resting on the best asset management practices for businesses with the Maximo software.
- Provide help in the need determination process, from the elaboration of a prototype and documentation needs, and act as a trusted advisor in everything regarding all aspects of the Maximo asset management tool.
- Provide client support and pre-sales / sales if need be;
- Occasionally act in the project management role.
- Produce reports and presentations;
Essentials skills /competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information technology, or equivalent experience;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with productivity tools running on Windows platforms;
- Knowledge of the business components of Maximo and experience with their modification in the context of a personalised implementation;
- Experience in data manipulation and creation of reports using BiRT, Cognos, SQL, Actuate and Crystal is considered an asset;
- Functional knowledge of the tools and development technologies
- Excellent communication abilities in English, French an important asset;
- Business acumen- client orientation and practical experience with external clients;
- Knowledge of management service platform ServiceNow (asset)
- Solid communication and presentation skills - ability to interpret technical issues for business people and lead complex Enterprise Asset Management conversations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work within a team and act as a liaison with clients;
- Ability to perceive and transform opportunities for concrete engagement for the professional Services;
- Ability to analyse client needs and prepare documents for the professional Services regarding workload, propositions and contracts;
- Analytical and innovative spirit- ability to collect data, analyze it and formulate practical recommendations;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Willing to travel regularly to carry out projects outside the residence region.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.