Job title :
Project Control Officer
|Business unit :
Name and description of the company:
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in operational performance improvement, supply chain optimization and in the integration of information technology solutions. Since 1993, we offer services in manufacturing and logistics performance improvement, process reengineering, change management and ERP solution implementation. The company integrates proven solutions and applies leading business practices.
- Update the project plans and assignment files each week;
- Manage all project documentation, FOB, project plan, meeting minutes, etc.;
- Ensures that time sheet descriptions are adequately filled;
- Assist in the preparation of project review committees;
- Assist consultants in preparatingworkshop schedules and meetings (training, functional tests, committees, etc.);
- Communicate weekly assignments;
- Manage the updates and adjustments of the project plan and program plan;
- Follow up with the project manager;
- Analyze and communicate the management report on the project progress to ensure that the objectives, the quality of the work carried out, the timeframe and the budget are all respected;
- Relevant undergraduate university or college Diploma;
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills (French and English);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Project;
- Relevant experience in information technology
- Good ability to adapt and synthesize;
- Willingness to learn continuously;
- Attitude strongly oriented attitude towards continuous improvement;
- Motivated by a sense of urgency and excellence;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Team spirit.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you are motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.