Name and description of the company:
Established in 1993, The Createch Group is a leading Canadian provider of supply chain optimization and systems integration solutions. Its services range from operational performance improvement to enterprise resource planning (ERP) and asset management solutions implementation.
In this position, the Implementation Consultant will work as a team member or on individual projects, as assigned. The Consultant will travel to client locations for analysis, design, implementation, customization of all aspects of (Information Technology Service Management) ITSM portions of ServiceNow as well as IBM Control Desk (Enterprise Suite). In general, the incumbent's main responsibilities will be to:
-. Analyze customer business requirements and application objectives;
- Develop configuration design, functionality and technical specifications to meet customer needs;
- Assist with providing clients with technology solutions based on ITIL framework;
- Lead projects and mentor junior members of the team;
- Assist with preparation of sales proposals (RFP's, presentations, product demo);
- Assist clients through a requirement discovery process, prototype and document requirements and be the 'go to' subject matter expert on all functions and aspects of the ITSM software;
- Provide customer and sales support as needed;
- Prepare and deliver reports and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Over 5 years of hands on experience with ITSM tools, i.e. Control Desk, ServiceNow, Remedy, Peregrine, CA, etc.;
- Experience with Information Technology Asset Management (ITAM) would be an asset;
- Exposure to IBM Control Desk pr ServiceNow in real customer implementations would be an asset;
- Thorough understanding of ITIL framework. ITIL certification is required;
- Data manipulation and reporting experience is plus (SQL, BIRT, Actuate, Crystal);
- Knowledge of Web based tools (JSP, HTML, XML etc.) is an asset;
- Canadian citizenship and the ability to travel is a must.
- Consulting experience;
- Customer focused and experience working with external customers;
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to translate technical issues into business languages as well as conduct in-depth technical discussions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers;
- Ability to identify and convert opportunities into professional services engagements;
- Conduct customer needs analysis and prepare professional service scope of work, proposals, and contract documents;
- Analytical and innovative;
- Ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations;
- Independent and self motivated.
- Travel requirement (mostly North America, but at times world-wide) is usually 50% but could be as high as 85%;
- The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don't wait! Send us your CV.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.