|Job title :
||Consultant in manufacturing performance improvement
|Business unit :
||Asset Management Solutions
||Montreal , Québec
Name and description of the company
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in business performance improving. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
- Collecting and analysing relevant information to fulfill assigned mandates. The use of specialized computer applications may be necessary, especially for computer-aided design, database management, etc .
- Developing and implementing better solutions based on « Lean Manufacturing » techniques and the best supply chain management practices;
- Presenting analysis results and key recommendations to our clients’ representatives;
- Putting optimized manufacturing solutions in place and ensuring a follow-up;
- Developing communication plans for employees involved in changes;
- Participate in the preparation of offers of services activities.
- Undergraduate university diploma in engineering or any diploma considered equivalent;
- Having a minimum of four (4) years of experience in consulting or in an advisory role for internal projects;
- Good technical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Value Added Production (PVA) or Lean Six Sigma practices;
- Proven skills in workshop animation;
- Proficient with AutoCAD, MS-Excel and MS-Access tools;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Willingness to travel regularly outside the Quebec region.
- Willingness to learn continuously, a possitve, energetic attitude and a entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good capacity for adaptation, a synthesis skills and a technological curiosity;
- Attitude very much oriented towards generation added value to our customers and our organization;
- Team spirit;
- Six Sigma Certification - Green belt or Black Belt, CPIM Certification (asset);
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.