The primary role is to listen to customers in regards to issues and provide analysis, workarounds and resolution(s) to all Support Customers.
In general, the incumbent’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Analyze customer’s business requirement and applications objectives;
- Manage the call(s) coming in and email inbox for consolidated Bell Support and AMS Regular Support (including all types of support packages);
- Log all issues in ticketing tool;
- Assign ticket priority and status;
- Assign ticket to appropriate party depending on severity and task;
- Receive, log and answer customer service requests;
- Provide first and second level service request and trouble -shooting technical support for our customers;
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the Service Level Agreements;
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the problem tracking software database;
- Work with appropriate managers to develop and deploy applications in client/server, web or mobile environments;
- Provide customer and sales support as needed;
- Assist the consulting team on projects as needed.
- Undergraduate university diploma or college diploma combined with 2 to 3 years related experience or equivalent education and experience;
- Must be fluent in both English and French;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong knowledge of Windows;
- Competency in Client/Server Architecture;
- Exposure to MAXIMO software is essential;
- Exposure to MAXIMO 7+ business objects and having worked on modifying them in a real customer implementation would be an asset;
- Working knowledge of modern programming languages, relational databases and operating environments, particularly Java, Windows, Oracle or MS SQL Server databases and DB2;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent people and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of issue tracking and software support services;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of MAXIMO 7 and MXES application would be an asset.
- Team player;
- Business acumen – customer focused and experience working with external customers;
- Strong communication skills – ability to translate technical issues into business language as well as conduct in depth technical discussions;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers;
- Identify and convert opportunities into professional engagements;
- Analytical and innovative – ability to collect data, analyze information and develop feasible recommendations;
- Independent and self motivated;
- May be required to travel.
Why join us?
Besides taking part in a professional and dynamic team, you will be entitled to our various elements of compensation and other advantages, but above all the chance to work within a great team.
You will also have access to:
- Professional development
- Group insurance plan from your first day
- Bell Canada employment benefits (pension plan, shares plan and employee discount)
If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to apply.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.